FIRMWARE

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
goldi80
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: FIRMWARE

Postby goldi80 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:26 pm

normally i change my vat every vat has different height PDMS or silicon im not rapidshape
i push home button and my build table stick to my vat and bounce it to my vat my resin is out of the photo position is all wrong

I'm just saying is bug it shod work inverted wen i push home z shod go up to the end switch and wen you push start it go down and work

like cnc all my cnc works normaly

PacManFan
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PacManFan » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:57 pm

Finhead

Postby Finhead » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:33 pm

This would be def be in the firmware as my Delta works the same way as my CNC. My Replicaotor works exactly opposite as any moving build plate bot (Ultimaker etc) does. I would have to look it up but I'm sure it's like 2 settings you have to change.

Finhead

Postby Finhead » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:43 pm

Ok maybe I'm not understanding this but if I am the settings should be your Endstop Configuration and Advanced settings just after the endstop. This is in Repetier BTW.

dsprinters

Postby dsprinters » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:55 am

/Users/dushyantkotadia/Desktop/Screen Shot 2014-03-04 at 7.21.16 pm.png

these are the errors i am getting while uploading Marlin firmware on arduino mega 2560 with Ramps 1.4.
Please help me with some solutions .
THANK YOU.

Sprinter/heater.cpp.o: In function `updatePID()':
/Users/dushyantkotadia/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Sprinter/heater.cpp:501: multiple definition of `updatePID()'
temperature.cpp.o:temperature.cpp:298: first defined here
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/4.3.2/../../../../avr/bin/ld: Disabling relaxation: it will not work with multiple definitions
Sprinter/heater.cpp.o: In function `manage_heater()':
/Users/dushyantkotadia/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Sprinter/heater.cpp:509: multiple definition of `manage_heater()'
temperature.cpp.o:temperature.cpp:384: first defined here
core.a(HardwareSerial.cpp.o): In function `__vector_25':
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/HardwareSerial.cpp:117: multiple definition of `__vector_25'
MarlinSerial.cpp.o:MarlinSerial.cpp:54: first defined here
core.a(HardwareSerial.cpp.o): In function `serialEvent()':
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/HardwareSerial.cpp:112: multiple definition of `rx_buffer'
MarlinSerial.cpp.o:(.bss.rx_buffer+0x0): first defined here
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/4.3.2/../../../../avr/bin/ld: Warning: size of symbol `rx_buffer' changed from 132 in MarlinSerial.cpp.o to 68 in core.a(HardwareSerial.cpp.o)

sitzme

Postby sitzme » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:28 am

If you are getting numerous errors during the firmware upload it might be that you need to use a different version of Arduino. Do a search on your hardware/firmware combo and see what pops up. Example "ramps marlin error". I have a Gen6 board that only likes one older version and nothing else works.

dsprinters

Postby dsprinters » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:28 pm

I tried in older versions of arduino but still can't verify.
Are there any steps or changes to do in actual firmware before uploading ? because which arduino board i am using is 2nd matter, 1st arduino software should at least verify the firmware.
Can someone help me with the link of working Marlin firmware or any other firmware which works for DLP based Printers with Tilt and LCD screen support.

Thank You.