Resin volume displaced by stand creating up / down

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
slokhay
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Resin volume displaced by stand creating up / down

Postby slokhay » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:42 pm

Good morning Kvirre.
Sorry, I had not seen your message.
Thanks for your answer. The truth is I had thought of that option. But my idea is to have tanks of different sizes and not having to change settings each time
  Happy new year with many new features

FR3Dprint
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby FR3Dprint » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:16 am

hi,

what was proposed by krivve works whatever the height. because the correction is porportionnal, then there is no need to change the settings each time.

Kvirre

Postby Kvirre » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:08 am

FR3Dprint

Postby FR3Dprint » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:51 am

right.

slokhay

Postby slokhay » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:10 am

Thank you all.
Indeed the development footprint varies. Also, my intention is to test in supermarkets and I think also vary brackets.
I'm starting to delivered material, I bought a 1280x800 DLP used for the first tests on ebay and hope to soon begin montaj,
to be continued :-)