What this projector

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PacManFan
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What this projector

Postby PacManFan » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:53 pm

I would be very interested in knowing what projector this is too. Can you post more pictures of the chips and circuit boards? Also, I think I see a USB port on the back. Can you plug it into a computer and see what the VID/PID of the device is?

On second look, it appears the top board is a custom control board. My assumption is that the UV LED control is on this board - indicated by the wire to the DLP portion. I also see another cable going to the button pad to control On/OFF and other functionality.

-Steve

hp_

Postby hp_ » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:14 pm

the projector looks similar to the one i am using

Projector.jpg

cheers,
hp

Guest2003

Postby Guest2003 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:51 am

Hello HP,

Very nice modules... Could you tell us whats model is it?

regards!

hp_

Postby hp_ » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:06 am

hi Guest2003, vsegobia,

i buy the projectors here:

with the right drivers you can also control the brightness and on off switch of the projector via software.. its pretty cool
kind regards,
hp_