DLP Projector suggestions

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cesco8882
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

DLP Projector suggestions

Postby cesco8882 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:42 am

Hi guys,
I'm new in the DLP/SLA world. I'm buying a mUVe DLP kit and I just want to ask you any buying suggestions for the projector. Can you suggest me a list of good full HD beamers (i want to work on the biggest area possible) that work just out of the box without any need of hacking or modifications?
Thanks
Francesco

how_eee

Re: DLP Projector suggestions

Postby how_eee » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:42 am

Acer p1500
Acer h6350

AndersonTa

Postby AndersonTa » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:48 am

@AndersonHTa

how_eee

Postby how_eee » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:30 am

Yeah, sorry.

dangre

Postby dangre » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:00 pm

Francesco,
mUVe uses the Viewsonic PJD7820HD. It is proven for this machine and makes it easier to get advice from those who already have one.
Dan - mUVe 1 DLP