Galvanometer???

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Math75
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Galvanometer???

Postby Math75 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:54 pm

Hello everyone,
It is my first post.
I am building a SLA printer and I would like to use a galvanometer but I don't know witch kind of galvanometer, witch one, etc...
I have read it is possible to control that with Creation Workshop then I am very interested in with solution.

Someone can help me?

thank you

Math

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Galvanometer???

Postby PacManFan » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:25 pm

You may want to take a look at this thread: and skip to the end. CW can support the LaserShark, but it's still in the initial stages of support. Why do you want to build a Galvo setup instead of a DLP based machine?

Math75

Postby Math75 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:30 am

Hi,
thank you very much for your answer. I will use a Galvanometer because I will use a Laser ;)
I think It could be better (in resolution) than a DLP.. Isn't it?

MrBaz

Postby MrBaz » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:48 pm