Arduino based controller for dlp printer

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
HTL

Re: Arduino based controller for dlp printer

Postby HTL » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:14 pm

I have updated the instructions for using the arduino driver software and added comments to the code listing on the site and in the software download to better explain the parameters in the driver software and what they are used for.

http://projectsinterestsandetcetera.com ... ectronics/

HL

Finhead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Finhead » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:46 pm

Just wanted to say thanks for explaining the code and what it all does, I'm sure it might help some others as well that are like myself and have zero understanding of how code is written or how to interpret it.
One last question, is there a way to slow the main lift compared to the return? The machine I am building that will be using your firmware will have a passive vat tilt and would be nice to be able to peel at a slow rate and return at a normal rate if that is something that can be done easy enough? If not I will just slow the whole process down. :)

Thanks
Clinton

johnrpm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby johnrpm » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:38 pm

I think it can be done with a slower feed, ie, Zxx.xx F20, then after separation Zxx.x F100.( example only)
Random Precision

mystamo

Postby mystamo » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:47 pm

HTL..

Thanks for the FEP sheets. Very well packaged and came without any issues.

Also thanks for the firmware base that I was able to use in Arduino to control my SLA. Great job. A bump for software that people should be using to control their printers.

Regards,

Mo