LaserShark what i have got working.

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
stimpy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: LaserShark what i have got working.

Postby stimpy » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:52 am

sontaya
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby sontaya » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:35 am

Thank you very much stimpy,

I will try from your suggestion. What is the version of CW that good for SLA printer.

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:58 pm

Wabbe

Postby Wabbe » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:00 am

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:50 pm

Wabbe

Postby Wabbe » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:25 pm

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:44 pm

Can you post a short video or two? I'd love to see this in action. My Galvo setup is currently broken.
-Steve

Wabbe

Postby Wabbe » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:43 pm

Attachments
print.jpg

HsushiMooshi

Postby HsushiMooshi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:20 pm

Hi guys, this is my first post here but I've been lurking for a while.
I recently received my Chinese galvos, drivers, lasershark card, and ramps kit.
I have Virtualbox installed with a linuxmint 17 VM and successfully compiled the lasershark_stdin and lasershark_stdin_circlemaker applications in it.
When I run them in the VM, I can see that the galvos are drawing circles.
Now I want to try using the lasershark with CW on the host machine (I'm running Windows 8.1), but it seems like CW does not detect the lasershark because I only see my monitor on the available displays.
I've tried the drivers pacmanfan provided and also tried the current libusb-win32. Both work in the VM but not in CW. I'm not really sure what to do.
Anybody have any ideas as to whats going on?

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:07 pm