LaserShark what i have got working.

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
OrsonY
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: LaserShark what i have got working.

Postby OrsonY » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:16 am

I think this is a bad group of people.. the fastest way is report to aliexpress to take action against this group of people cause they will never care about the registration fees...

AndersonTa

Postby AndersonTa » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:04 pm

If any lurkers are interested in a laser setup, I'm looking to sell off my entire configuration. It's very similar to others setup in this thread. Just looking to clean out projects I don't have time to get to. Message me for the specifics.
@AndersonHTa

dragokirov
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby dragokirov » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:27 am

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:32 am

dragokirov

Postby dragokirov » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:24 pm

Hi, stimpy,
I have read this post
"D1 is the USR2 LED. This toggles on or off whenever a sample packet is received. If it remains off or appears "brighter" it is because the computer has momentarily stopped sending data to the LaserShark.Debugging this is going to be extremely difficult due to the number of components involved."
from Macpod in lasershark forum. I think the reason of my problem doesn't in miswiring. I'm sure that I do something wrong but I don't know what . I have checked the cables many times according to the posts and everything is OK with the wirings. Therefor I'm looking for help (excuse me for my bad English :)).
Looking forward to receiving some help and assistance of my problem!
Regards,
Drago
P.S. Views 3947 ;)

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:41 pm

danielm

Postby danielm » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:39 am

Hi Stimpy and Drago,

I did not manage to solve the artifact issue yet. According to Macpod's explanation of D1 behavior it seems, that data stream from USB interface to Lasershark is being interrupted.

My next experiment is to install fresh Win 7 on an SSD a give it a try.

Do you have any suggestion how we should continue with debugging process?

Daniel

danielm

Postby danielm » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:43 am

I performed a test on fresh install of Win 7 32bit on an SSD. Unfortunatelly result is the same - artifacts in rendered pattern.

Based on D1 Lasershark LED behaviour, I suspect that USB communication is being interrupted. I do not think that there is any wiring issue, because the rendering works ok for first 1-2 seconds and then artifacts start to appear. In my opinion, occurence of these issues may be dependent on type of PC host USB controller (MB chipset) and its driver.

PacManFan, could you please add some debugging info (full buffer, etc.) to CW console?

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:16 pm

sontaya

Postby sontaya » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:04 am

HI PacManFan,

Finally CW connect Laser shark with ramps1.4 board or with two step motor board from http://macpod.net/electronics.php.

If you connect with ramps 1.4 and use sprinter firmware . please tell me which pin to connect between Lasershark and ramps 1.4 board.

I buy Laser shark and two step moter to control my galvo and laser. but i like CW. I want use CW to control SLA printer.

regards
sontaya