LaserShark what i have got working.

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
Wabbe
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: LaserShark what i have got working.

Postby Wabbe » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:06 pm

PacManFan
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PacManFan » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:36 pm

Alright, I'll see what I can spot in the code. Hang tight, I should have another version later.

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:54 pm

edit 2: Looking again at the original code I copied, the value for the color is going into the 'B' channel, my recommendation is to try the 'B'
C++ code:

sample[count].a = 0;//val;
sample[count].c = 0;//val > 2048 ? true : false;
sample[count].intl_a = true;
sample[count].b = val;
sample[count].x = curr_x_pos + x_origin;
sample[count].y = curr_y_pos + y_origin;
count++;

In the future, I'll probably have this configurable in the GUI.

Wabbe

Postby Wabbe » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:02 pm

Wabbe

Postby Wabbe » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:35 pm

This is with no TTL and the laser on at all times.

Here's what I have so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeOr5I3 ... kAak31HyzA

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:39 pm

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:20 pm

I made a change to put the intensity value in both the A/B channels. The C channel should be on when the intensity is above 1/2 value. You can use the same link as before to download it :

Please let me know the results. I'm going to make some more modifications to only scan the lit pixels in the image.

Wabbe

Postby Wabbe » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:34 pm

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:41 pm

Wabbe

Postby Wabbe » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:03 pm