Anyone still using his littleRP ? What software?

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HoloForce
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Anyone still using his littleRP ? What software?

Postby HoloForce » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:11 pm

Hi all.

Anyone still using his littleRP v1? I was using mine with a 1-2cm square beam to make ultra miniature figures a fews years ago and I haven't touched it since. Now trying to see if there are any new software out there but there little to no information.

I saw the other post using NanoDLP with a V2 but no simple way to set it up with V1 and current NanoDLP version, without serious messing around.

My Creative workshop (before going closed source) works but there must be software that appeared with simple calibration since 5 years?

I might go the long route and upgrade the stepper to TMC to silence it a notch and figure out the NanoDLP thing but I hate reinventing the wheel if someone already made it or if the information is somewhere out there.

Thanks all.