Calibration feature of CW in KLD-LCD 1260 unable to use

m_anas

Calibration feature of CW in KLD-LCD 1260 unable to use

Postby m_anas » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:41 am

Hi everyone, I have a KLD-LCD Printer 1260. I needed to use the calibration feature of CW but I am unable to do that as my printer is not connected to laptop continuously. Just to get you familiarize with the hardware and software that are present in KLD-LCD Printer.

Hardware:
1. LCD (same as wanhao d7)
2. HDMI Display board (same as wanhao d7)
3. Power-XYZ Control board (I dont think so if its the same as wanhao d7)
4. Raspberry pi 3

Software:
1. Slicing is done in CW and file is exported as cws(mode: compound path) .
2. Raspberry pi 3 has Photonics3D installed to print cws files

I am able to generate the calibration gcode in CW and save in cws file but when I upload it directly to Raspberry pi it gives the following error shown in image attached.
Please if someone can help me out as I need to use this feature urgently and I am fed up of experimenting multiple prints of the same model just to get perfect resin cure times. It takes a lot of time just to get the perfect cure time.
Maybe it will all work if I could directly connect the printer to my laptop serially through usb just like wanhao d7. I tried doing that as well removing the pi from between and connecting control board cable and hdmi cable directly to laptop. It still didnt work.

Please HELP. Thanks.
Attachments
calib2.JPG
calib1.JPG

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable