i need advice for my sla

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dukas
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

i need advice for my sla

Postby dukas » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:07 pm

Hello i am a student and i wnat to create an sla 3d printer for my class....i need a lot of help.....
-can I use a simple UV projector for the printer (if i remove the color roll first) ??
-wich body do you think is better?
-the projector is better to be on top or under the tank ?
these are some of my questions...plz someone replay to me!! thanks

FR3Dprint

Re: i need advice for my sla

Postby FR3Dprint » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:43 am

Hi,

from my tests, I think that removing the color wheel is not a gain. but why not.
today there are lots of resins which are very reactives even with a conventional video projector, even without any light mod. Then I think that you let it unmodified. The most important thing is focus length. If it is too long, you have to add a lens or remove the focus end stop. For example ACER P1500 focuses at around 8cm. But I think that there are other projectors that do the same.

To start your first printer, I would say that a projector in top position (top down printer) is the easier way to start. There are pro top-down and pro bottom-up printers, then many arguments from one or other. Something seems evident to me: top-down is the easier way to make your first tests, with first results in a short time.

dukas

Re: i need advice for my sla

Postby dukas » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:27 pm

hello,
i agree with your opinion about the type of printer.
so you said that is not problem the type of light?