Creation Workshop RC5 - Not on GitHub!

Finhead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Creation Workshop RC5 - Not on GitHub!

Postby Finhead » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:47 pm

Ok, figured out I could just save it off and change it and open it. Long way around but it worked fine.
Just did a full test without resin and I could not get VGA to work at all, kept dropping sync with the projector. Switched over the HDMI and worked perfect, not sure that is a issue with my graphics card or CW or something else.

Finhead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Finhead » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:49 pm

I've been using CW 1.5 since my Printer was finished and for the most part it works very very nice, IMO it's the easiest user friendly software I have tried for 3D printing. The Anti-Aliasing feature works very very well, at 3.5 X my prints are far better than at 30 microns without so thank you very much for allowing higher values in that function. :) Also the bug I was experiencing with the support window only showing 3/4 after the initial opening has corrected itself after a few uses, not sure how that worked but it's fine now.
Only thing that I would really like out of this software if it's possible is to be able to save off the STL file with supports/plated ready to go. I have my printer in the garage so it would be great to be able to build everything on my main PC then just load the file and slice on the laptop connected to the printer. :)

Thanks for all your hard work on this Steve. :)

Clinton

Barthadesign

Postby Barthadesign » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:57 pm

Sorry, unfortunately, I can not highly English.
But most important, I say:
In the CW5 I reached into G-code. For the Tilt (extra) more speed in a row. The result was chaos on the Arduino Out. With the ZIP backup also was the problem. Previous versions are going well.

snowzk1990

Postby snowzk1990 » Wed May 07, 2014 9:12 am

Hi, i'm the beginner in 3D printer. And now i have a DLP based print machine.
But there is a problem, my machine uses MiicraftSlicer.py who calls skeinforge slices the STL file to svg files and then calls ImageMagik to convert those svg files to png image and generates the idx file.
As you know , the file which writes in python implements of low efficiency, so i use Creation Workshop instead. But the sliced png images generate by Creation Workshop don't work on my machine. And i don't know why.
Can Creation Workshop slices the STL file to a svg file or files? Or maybe there are other problems in it?
If you have other slice software for DLP printer, i hope you can tell me, thank you !
Looking forward to your reply!

snowzk

hp_

Postby hp_ » Wed May 07, 2014 9:44 am

Hi snowzk,

I use creation workshop to generate the PNG's, if you have a miicraft you have to make the idx file by hand. its an ascii file and easy to read.

hp