CW lasershark plugin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Aurimas
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CW lasershark plugin

Postby Aurimas » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:58 am

Hi guys,

sorry for silly question - but maybe someone can point me to a topic how to configure the plugin for lasershark.
Been looking and looking and can't see it anywhere.
Found the plugin but not how to

thanks a lot

DonVito

Re: CW lasershark plugin

Postby DonVito » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:46 am

I'm also looking for it and also a reupload of the plugin.

Thanks

spoocke

Re: CW lasershark plugin

Postby spoocke » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:13 am

Hey.
I have a copy but its kinda useless as cw 1.0.0.75 does not allow you to inject the plugin anymore.
Or so it seems.