Configuring CW Commands

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
provin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Configuring CW Commands

Postby provin » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:49 pm

Good afternoon, I'm using a DLP printer, with B9-Emerald resin, and I'd like to know what the Configure Slicing Profile commands are for.

I'm trying to get the impression better, so do not miss out on so much pieces to get in a good mood.