Can I export slices?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
258cj7
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Can I export slices?

Postby 258cj7 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:00 pm

I've been trying out your beta 13 and am impressed. Can the slices be exported (saved) as images? I tried selecting the checkbox for exporting in the slice profile but I can't find where or if they were saved. Unfortunately the printer I built is incompatible with the machine control portion of your software but I could use the output if they were saved to the hard drive.

Thanks,
John

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Can I export slices?

Postby PacManFan » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:15 pm

258cj7

Re: Can I export slices?

Postby 258cj7 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:01 am

@PacManFan, Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Great software! Thanks for making it available.

John