Slicing Stops

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ModelMaker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Slicing Stops

Postby ModelMaker » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:43 pm

hello:

I just bought a Kudo3D printer and they recommended the CW software for slicing, etc.

I have a model that has 601 slices. When I start performing the slicing, it goes up pretty fast until it hits "165 out of 601 slices" and then it shows "slicing cancelled" and stops. It actually creates the first 165 slices and you can see them in the directory. Repeating the slicing has it stopping at the exact same point each time.

What is stopping the slicing?

I am using Creation Workshop Version 1.0.0.75

Thanks
Steve