Slicing completes with no errors but no slices show up

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Scatterplot
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Slicing completes with no errors but no slices show up

Postby Scatterplot » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:43 am

I just ran across a strange issue. After finishing a normal print, I loaded some new items that I haven't printed before. When I sliced it, the time seemed to estimate correctly and I didn't get any errors, but there's nothing on the "Slice view" screen, and nothing shows up on the projector when I tell it to show a slice.

Even stranger, I opened an older file I had just printed, and it wouldn't slice either. No errors are popping up anywhere that I can see. Any ideas?

I had been messing with some exposure settings earlier tonight, but I'd had a successful print. The only thing I did differently was playing around with some support generation, which seemed to hang initially. I've tried restarting the program and my computer to no avail and I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to go from here.

Scatterplot

Re: Slicing completes with no errors but no slices show up

Postby Scatterplot » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:20 pm

Welp I don't know what caused the problem, but I redownloaded the Creation Workshop zip/working folder, transferred my machine and slicing configs over, and everything ran just fine, so who knows what the issue was but it's fixed now.