Customize Delay

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
zumpitu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Customize Delay

Postby zumpitu » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:53 am

Hi !

I need to customize the delay for my top Down and i would like to ask some little help

basically I want to make the delay longer for the first 10 layer and after the 200 I want to make it shorter

So I take the reference the one from the Manual

;********** Lift Sequence ********
G1 Z4.0 F200.0
G1 Z-3.9 F200.0
<Delay> {$CURSLICE =>1 && $CURSLICE <=10?20000:6000}
;********** Lift Sequence *********

some one know how I can add a second delay variation ?

Also I see that on the variable we have

$LayerThickness - the thickness of the layer in mm .. but if this is working after the slicing I think the number of the layer will be the same.. is ti right ?

Thank you.. I hope some one will help me :)

Sacha

zumpitu

Re: Customize Delay

Postby zumpitu » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:49 pm

Ok.. I get some progres .. with some strange result

With a code like this
<delay> {$CURSLICE <=2?20000:6000} I have for sure different time of delay... no questions about.. but...

If I look the clock of CW the 20000 ms ar not 20s but less ! and so on... so for some reason the time is not correct :shock: :shock: :shock:

Also i would like to have more than 1 condition.. to have like from 0 to 10 leyer 20000 ms of delay and from 200 + only 5000 for example...

Anyone have idea to do that ??

Thank you !