Prints coming out mirrored

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Scatterplot
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Prints coming out mirrored

Postby Scatterplot » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:36 pm

I can't believe I've just now noticed this, but my prints on my LittleRP are coming out mirrored in X. I've had the thing for nearly a year now, and most of my prints have been fairly symmetrical, so I didn't notice it early on. Basically the prints coming out of the printer are mirror images of what I see in Creation Workshop before slicing. Any thoughts?

nalmeida

Re: Prints coming out mirrored

Postby nalmeida » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:29 pm

Check the graphic drivers properties. Some nvidia drivers mirrored the image on screen with a hotkey combination. Maybe it's something related with that.

sodium

Postby sodium » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:59 am

CW has the ability to reflect the slices , horizontally and vertically. see configure slicing profile to mark the right options.

Scatterplot

Postby Scatterplot » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:29 am

Ah it's probably in the configure slicing profile part. I know the monitor itself is fine as the mouse cursor moves the correct way. I think it's just an issue with a top-down vs bottom-up switch getting backwards somewhere. I'll see if my slicing profile got wonky somehow- thanks!

adambx

Postby adambx » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:52 pm

haha, i've noticed the same thing with my printer, but didn't bother to correct the option, instead i just mirrored the object before printing. Hopefully it will be fine with the new version, as many other small bugs. Now we wait :)

Additionally, if you do Reflect X, all parts you place on the right side will be printed on the left side, which is not optimal with irregular exposure projectors like the Acer H65.. causes confusion