Error Message: "UV_DLP_3D_Printer has stopped working"

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
forscotland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Error Message: "UV_DLP_3D_Printer has stopped working"

Postby forscotland » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:49 am

Anybody know why this error message: "UV_DLP_3D_Printer has stopped working", followed by CW shutting down is happening? I was using the program this morning, made no changes to it, then I started getting this message and I can't even open Creation Workshop anymore.

I've tried restarting the computer several times and also re-downloading it to no avail...:(

Please help, I cannot print anymore!

I have a Muve 1.1 DLP printer. Has anyone else had success printing models with other software out there besides Creation Workshop? Thank you so much for you help...

Tony

forscotland

Re: Error Message: "UV_DLP_3D_Printer has stopped working"

Postby forscotland » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:02 pm

UPDATE:

So, I got it working by running it with the onboard graphics adapter on my laptop instead of the Nvidia graphics card. Never had to do this before but it's working at least. Can anybody shed any light on this and how I might get it working again with the Nvidia graphics card?

Cheers,
Tony

sloxd

Re: Error Message: "UV_DLP_3D_Printer has stopped working"

Postby sloxd » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:03 pm

Hi, I had similar problem. I could not even open CW. But than I downloaded a new CW and it worked. So I suggest you to download or unzip some new CW and delete the old one.