Minor yet annoying bug

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nc42
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Minor yet annoying bug

Postby nc42 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:11 pm

I know a lot of work is going in to a new version of CW and I thought I'd share slightly annoying bug I come up against every time I use CW. I find that if I'm in the 3d view and I click on anything in the options on the right hand side (Move, Mirror, Scale ect.) and the scroll bar isn't at the very top all that happens is the scroll bar moves to the top. Then I can click on what ever option I was trying to use. A bit frustrating at times as it often means you can only have of those options expanded at a time.

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Minor yet annoying bug

Postby PacManFan » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:55 pm

Noted.
I'm moving to a slightly different menu system soon.
-Steve