Create a mask with UV sensor

danthehuman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Create a mask with UV sensor

Postby danthehuman » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:10 am

Great guide, I followed it to completion and got a good result, I did find the steps in Rhino, took a bit to figure out.

By following the guide up to the point of importing your excel results into Rhino, I came across is this software

My results ranged from 0.76 to 3.0, I subtracted my results from 4 (to get the inverse of my results)
Then dropped the decimal point and dropped the last number (if more than 4) or added a 0 (if less than 4, unless its less than 1000), to turn them into milliseconds "ms" xxxx
This way your only looking for the difference between the different numbers, and what the numbers are i.e. UV level or Time, it doesn't really matter

Dan

Following the guide my grayscale mask for an Optoma HD26

Mask Builder Settings

Same data values, but output by the Garage Science software

Seems to be pretty consistent, just need to smooth out the colour transfer from the different value points and have the ability to load and save settings.

Dan

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable