where to send feature requests for CW?

sodium
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: where to send feature requests for CW?

Postby sodium » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:00 pm

MASK GENERATION / CALIBRATION , like envisiontec do with photosensor. doing manually is a pain :lol:

Using a rpi2 as cw interpreter. do all work on a desktop, and send the slices and gcode zipped to rpi2 via web browser.
In a workshop with multiple printers, running at same time, this will be very cost and time efficient. i think atum3d is using a similar approach.

Big and configurable buttons.

pacmanfan posting sometimes development news and screenshots! :D

jon_bondy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: where to send feature requests for CW?

Postby jon_bondy » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:52 am

I recently had problems where the print stopped adhering to the build plate. I now have a theory that this new print had too much surface area, and the suction was preventing the print from being pulled from the petri dish.

It might be helpful if the slicer could report the maximum crosssectional area and perhaps a limit over which the user was warned that this model might run into problems unless the area is reduced.