Blue Slices

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mcguinnessdr
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Blue Slices

Postby mcguinnessdr » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:04 pm

In the newest version of Creation Workshop, the slices are blue, instead of the white they were before. I have removed the color wheel from my projector, so what color the slice is doesn't affect the color of the projection, but it does affect the intensity. The slices are now much dimmer, so I am hoping there is a way to change the color back to white, or I'll just have to go back to using the older versions. Thanks for any help!

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Blue Slices

Postby PacManFan » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:52 pm

mcguinnessdr

Postby mcguinnessdr » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:05 am

Perfect, thank you! So the default was just changed from white to blue in the newest version?

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:07 pm