Creation Workshop RC2 - For Testing

Leinad78
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Creation Workshop RC2 - For Testing

Postby Leinad78 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:51 am

good morning,

is there a way to drive a small current directly from the computer, lets say printer port, via your software, e.g. turn the voltage/current on and off and back on... ?

PacManFan
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PacManFan » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:16 pm

HiVolg

Postby HiVolg » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Excellent software!
But there is a problem with slicer.
I enclose the original file stl
file generated with CW
and b9creation software
Attachments
test_supp_0001.jpg
generated b9creator
test_supp.zip
original stl
(10.26 KiB) Downloaded 554 times
test_supp0000.png
generated CW

sitzme

Postby sitzme » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:13 am

I have finally started doing some printing with RC2 and it took a little getting used to but I am happy with it. The test print that I did tonight was a breeze to setup and print. I think that for many it will be a matter of pressing every button just to see what it does instead of trying to accomplish print and getting frustrated trying to find the function at that time. You mentioned updating the manual and that would be helpful. Now that the holiday season is over we can all be a little more active making printers, prints, and vats.