Beta13

johnrpm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Beta13

Postby johnrpm » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:36 pm

I have downloaded beta13 again, and things are working well, on testing, (still not finished my build) everything woks as it should, I must have been using version 12 somehow, but can not understand how,anyway as it does not need installing, I shall
download every now and then, in case any sneaky improvements have been made.
Random Precision

octanees

Re: Beta13

Postby octanees » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:26 pm

Beta 13 is a Jewel !!!is very well optimized, and more intuitive.one of the main qualities : "Fastest".works perfectly.automatic generate build is awesome.Thanks Pacmanfan. :D :D :D :D

PacManFan
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PacManFan » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:54 pm

I'm glad to hear you like Beta 13 so much! I'm working hard on the next version, and I think you'll like the results. I'm laying out most of the controls directly onto the 3d screen and moving a few things around to group them better. Support generation will include a more adaptive tree-like structure, as well as identifying overhanging areas.

octanees

Postby octanees » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:35 pm

cosimocnc

Postby cosimocnc » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:20 pm

preform software can not export to stl

OrsonY

Postby OrsonY » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:41 pm

lor68

Postby lor68 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:05 pm

hi, we are building a dlp printer working topdown.
we found your software very effecvtive, but some things are obscure:

how you define the grid dimensions other then modifying resolution? I had to setthe resolution reducing the definition of the final image. can you help us?

sometimes, when print is finished a dialog saying print finished appears in the center of the vat, creating a big blob of resin if we don't stop it in time

the software after the slicing process projects the first layer on the resin even if the printer is disconnected (only projector connected), and does not wait for a command and we have to push the "hide" button to shut off the light.

why is always necessary to put the piece on the platform by clicking the "place on platform" button and does not do it automatically?

sometimes happens that the platform goes down in the resin and does not return to the right position, the light cures the resin without the object being printed, so we have resin blobs going around in the resin and landing somewhere on the object.

do you think to improve the visualization of the slices

thank you for your work, the software is very nice and the interface easy to use. The fact that all the operations (slicing...) are performed inside the same software is very useful. We think that we will keep using

bye Lorenzo and Gabriele

johnrpm

Postby johnrpm » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:28 am

I am still building my printer, so maybe not much help, but.

sometimes, when print is finished a dialog saying print finished appears in the center of the vat
this may be gcode, change it to blank in the brackets.

why is always necessary to put the piece on the platform by clicking the "place on platform
If you scale or rotate the part, it repositions, a minor thing, but usefull.

sometimes happens that the platform goes down in the resin and does not return to the right position
Are your motors set up properly, does it only happen in fast traverse.

maybe someone with more experiance can answer better.
Random Precision

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:02 pm

lor68

Postby lor68 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:28 am

Thank you,
I will check all the things that you wrote. We'll keep in touch.
bye,
Lorenzo