Black projection..

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
zumpitu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Black projection..

Postby zumpitu » Thu May 07, 2015 4:00 am

Hi All !

I´m experimenting quite often to try to print and have no image projected... some time if I create a completely new slicer setup I have back the images...

Also happen if I activate the antialiasing .. but not always . The strange things is that on the 3D viewpoint display the layer correctly

Some other had this problem ??

My Best !

Sacha