Time /slice line printing

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
r255
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Time /slice line printing

Postby r255 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:14 am

Would it be an idea to make things that are configurable, like slice thickness, Exposure time, dipping vars etc. available on the concept of a time line.
I am new to this whole 3d printing world, but i did notice some parts could use more exposure while other could use less. Even layers could be thicker to speed up printing where a model doesn't needs much detail or when the next slice is identical to the previous.

Simply said every slice could have the options that are available in the slicing profile configuration.

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Time /slice line printing

Postby PacManFan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:57 am

That's an interesting idea. CW can already change properties based on the slice number, which is sort of what you're describing.

r255

Re: Time /slice line printing

Postby r255 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:52 am

Perfect!

Ill have a look at the manual, but a easy way to set ranges would be a great addition i guess. ;)