Creation Workshop and Top Down

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TriggerX
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Creation Workshop and Top Down

Postby TriggerX » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:23 am

Hi there,
After building my first Dlp Printer in Top Down Method and some succesfull prints i thought about the flowing of the resin compare to the Z-Axis. If my Axis dives 0.1mm in the Resin,the Resin will rise higher then 0,1mm, depending on the body of
My Z-Axis. A 30x30 mm Square Z-Axis has every 0,1mm a Volume of 90mm2. Calculation with the Surface of the Resin 200x200 equals that the Resin rises round about 0,1mm just of the Volume of Z-Axis.
If i could tell the software to slice 0,1 but drive only 0,05, the Layer height should be 0,1mm again.
I would like to hear, if you agree with that.

Sebastian