Feature Request : Estimated time when finsished

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kvirre
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Feature Request : Estimated time when finsished

Postby Kvirre » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:42 am

Hi,

I wonder do you as I, rather like to know the Actual Time if when a print is finished, rather the remaining time?

I would like to see both actually .... (Time Left : 1h 52m, ETA: 16:42)

This could easily be accomplished with System.DateTime.Now Property + the remaining printing time.

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Feature Request : Estimated time when finsished

Postby PacManFan » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:14 pm

I'll add it to my 'To-Do' list.

dangre

Re: Feature Request : Estimated time when finsished

Postby dangre » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:25 pm

Just curious if it was possible to leave the run time up on the screen when a print is finished? Currently the screen shows 'print complete' and erases the run time. It would be great to know the final run time when the print finished. I am never lucky enough to be by my machine at the exact moment it finishes to know the total run time.
Dan - mUVe 1 DLP