Creation Workshop sequence option

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
spaceman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Creation Workshop sequence option

Postby spaceman » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:32 pm

Hello,
My question is about the control of sequence of operations with CW. My machine has a tilting vat and a Z axis. I would like to tilt the vat down and then move Z up. Currently these two operations are effected simultaneously. I thought I could put the vat gcode in the pre-slice area, but that seems to be executed prior to exposure which would put the operation in the wrong order. Is there a way to make the vat and z-axis operations execute independantly?

Currently:
G1 X1.0 Z2.0 F25.0
G1 X-1.0 Z-1.95 F100.0

Ideally
G1 X1 F25.0
G1 Z5
G1 X-1 Z-4.95 F100.0

Space......

spaceman

Re: Creation Workshop sequence option

Postby spaceman » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:40 pm

Answered my own question!

In the "Lift" section of the Gcode tab, I went from this:
;********** Lift Sequence ********
G1{$SlideTiltVal != 0? X$SlideTiltVal:} Z($ZLiftDist * $ZDir) F$ZLiftRate
G1{$SlideTiltVal != 0? X($SlideTiltVal * -1):} Z(($LayerThickness-$ZLiftDist) * $ZDir) F$ZRetractRate
;<Delay> %d$BlankTime
;********** Lift Sequence **********

to this:
;********** Lift Sequence ********
G1{$SlideTiltVal != 0? X$SlideTiltVal:}
G1 Z($ZLiftDist * $ZDir) F$ZLiftRate
G1{$SlideTiltVal != 0? X($SlideTiltVal * -1):} Z(($LayerThickness-$ZLiftDist) * $ZDir) F$ZRetractRate
;<Delay> %d$BlankTime
;********** Lift Sequence **********

Issue solved. I hope this helps anyone else wanting to change the order.

Space.......