Sedgwick 3D DLP Printer

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ay3ds
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sedgwick 3D DLP Printer

Postby ay3ds » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:14 am

Hello Guys
Hope you all are doing very good and your projects are going great

i have the Sedgwick 3D DLP Printer and i am trying to use it with creation workshop , when i connect the printer ,i only get projector control and not the motor movement
Sedgwick uses teensy 2.0 board

any help would be very appreciated

thanks

PomeroyB

Re: Sedgwick 3D DLP Printer

Postby PomeroyB » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:31 am

Hi ay3ds,

You should be able to control the Sedgwick 3D printer using the Uncia driver for CWS.

Check out for the correct download:

You can also follow for connecting and setting up your Sedgwick. (They are technically for the Uncia, but the Uncia is an exact clone of the Sedgwick, so they should work for you as well.)

bjbustard

Postby bjbustard » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:21 pm

Hello,
I'm so glad to find someone else using Sedgwick printer. I wanted to upgrade from my printrbot to resin printing and this seemed to be the best value. The build wasn't too bad but the software keeps crashing on me. Using creation workshop Uncia version I got it working by just changing port speed to 9600 like was suggested in another thread. Thank you so much for making this program.

Ay3ds, send me a message if you want to talk Sedgwick

Ben
Ben

Still tweaking my Sedgwick

bjbustard

Postby bjbustard » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:24 pm

Does anyone know how to make a servo move in the G code before printing starts. The sedgwick has a servo connected to a piece of wood to cover the lens before and after printing.

Thanks
Ben
Ben

PomeroyB

Postby PomeroyB » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:09 pm

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:27 pm

bjbustard

Postby bjbustard » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:05 pm

Thanks for the quick reply. I tried adding the code from your images, but nothing seems to happen. If you have a chance would you mind checking the code for that M800 on the uncia version.

It's very frustrating being a total newbie.

Again thank you for making this program, it's great.
Ben

ay3ds

Postby ay3ds » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:16 pm

hmm so the sedgwick is setup only to do 100 microns

i wud like it to do 50 and 25 mic too , do you think this is possible ?

thanks

PomeroyB

Postby PomeroyB » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:50 am