Creation Workshop for MiiCraft

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PacManFan
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Creation Workshop for MiiCraft

Postby PacManFan » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:17 am

Latest version CW:

with machine / slice profiles for MiiCraft printer.
Highly experimental, if you have a MiiCraft please post and help test.

herman1234

Re: Creation Workshop for MiiCraft

Postby herman1234 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:22 am

How can I setup output resolution for MiiCraft?
I like to try new CW but failed

imret

Postby imret » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:48 am

Hi
I'm new for both Miicraft and Creation Workshop.
tried it on Miicraft and got some problem.
1. resolution of Miicraft is 864*480(detected) but the actual printing area is 768*480. Also the slicing pictures should be 768*480.
2. didn't form the base.
3. pause and stop bottoms didn't work.

herman1234

Postby herman1234 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:43 am

It only works on version 13 to setup the resolution manually.
If you find any new version can work, please tell me to try it.
For the base, you should do by drawing tools; like MS paint, to replace the several layers on the first slicing layers.

To use MiiCraft, you need a inx file to let MiiCraft know the slicing picture numbers.