BlankTime and other timing in CW

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kvirre
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

BlankTime and other timing in CW

Postby Kvirre » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:41 pm

Hi,

Since all of you that are using CW must have figured this out, I ask all of you ....

I can't the timing right (movement<>visualize slice)

If I use the default setting, this is what happens.

1 - exposure of slice
2 - lift-movement starts
3 - DURING the lift, the next exposure starts!

On the g-code tab there is "<Delay> %d$BlankTime" on the lift movement (not found in Options-tab)

Do I need to experiment with this?
Is this how it needs to be implementet since the computer is unaware of when the lift-movement is compleated.

Could someone please explain how you got around to set this right, and what I'm missing?

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: BlankTime and other timing in CW

Postby PacManFan » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:08 pm

You're on the right track. You can use the auto-calc button to generate a timing for the distance and speed of your lift/peel. You need to make sure it's long enough so that the lift seqeunce has time to complete before the next slice exposes.