Progress on Mac version of Creation Workshop {UPDATES!?}

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MichaelD33
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Progress on Mac version of Creation Workshop {UPDATES!?}

Postby MichaelD33 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:31 pm

What is the status of Creation Workshop for Mac? Last I heard it was being worked on, is that still true? When will it work?
Thanks,
Michael
Last edited by MichaelD33 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ecurtz

Re: Progress on Mac version of Creation Workshop

Postby ecurtz » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:40 am

I've played with it a tiny bit, and there are bugs in OpenTK that mean it's currently unusable. I'd obviously like to be able to use it, so I'll keep working with the code as I have time, but that's certainly not a commitment to make it work, and I have no idea what PacManFan's longterm plans are for the Mac version. Any other programmers interested on OS X should certainly get the code themselves and take a look at it.

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:16 pm

I think it may be as simple as rolling back to a previous version of OpenTK. I remember the prior versions seemed to work alright.

MichaelD33

Postby MichaelD33 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:25 pm

ecurtz

Postby ecurtz » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:34 am

You can build Creation Workshop from the github source without much hassle using Xamarin Studio: http://xamarin.com/download

Previous releases of OpenTk are available here: http://www.opentk.com/node/508/release

MichaelD33

Postby MichaelD33 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:28 pm

MichaelD33

Postby MichaelD33 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:43 pm

Can someone please give me an update on this??

mattberg

Re: Progress on Mac version of Creation Workshop {UPDATES!?}

Postby mattberg » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:49 pm

Have you tried parallel bootcamp? I'm running it on my macbook pro and it seems to be running CW pretty well...

Kvirre

Postby Kvirre » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:08 am

I second that .... I would like to use my Macbook Pro for this.
Bootcamp is possible but ....

wkarraker

Postby wkarraker » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:40 pm

Curious if anyone has had luck building the latest version of CW with rolled back libraries. I'm contemplating converting my mUVe printer from laser to DLP, they mention CW as being the best solution.