Can we use Slic3r in CW?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pypepin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Can we use Slic3r in CW?

Postby pypepin » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:55 pm

Hi, I am currently designing my own SLA 3D printer based on Ramps 1.4 paired with a 405 nm laser. I currently use Repetier-Host/Slic3r to slice/generate gcode and then print my stuff. I like how you can generate supports using Creative Workshop and would like to know if there is a way to generate and send gcode to my Ramps 1.4 using CW.

Thanks

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Can we use Slic3r in CW?

Postby PacManFan » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:11 pm

pypepin

Re: Can we use Slic3r in CW?

Postby pypepin » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Would it be possible to have a version with Slic3r? I am currently designing the second version of my SLA 3D printer and would like to test it.