8 inch tablet and CW

SIDRANA
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 8 inch tablet and CW

Postby SIDRANA » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:39 pm

Hello;

Paid version I am in for it;

hp_
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hp_ » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:08 am

Hi Pandapp,

just wondering about your Acer, how did you solve the power supply poroblem to the acer?
it also uses the usb port to charge the tablet correct?

here we don't have a split usb cable where on on side.. you can charge the tablet.. and the other side.. can connect to the arduino

cheers,
hp

peerless

Postby peerless » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:34 pm

Hello,
I am very interested in this, is there any updates on these project??

peerless

Postby peerless » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:03 pm

So I am running CW on a ACER W4 but still have to do the actual slicing on a laptop. I am assuming this is a system resource issue on the tablet??

@pacmanfan - do you foresee cw being able to slice on a small tablet pc in the near future?

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:01 pm

peerless

Postby peerless » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:16 pm

Trying to save the images:

Should I not enable this option?

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:24 pm

peerless

Postby peerless » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:20 pm

I am trying to run my new Titan 1 and we have to take your images, then zip them up, then use their software to run the parts. Its kinda clunky process. Their software is ok but its so many steps....

I would rather just try and run straight from CW, do you know how big of deal this might be? They used reprap/grbl style controller....see image.

PomeroyB

Postby PomeroyB » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:12 pm

Peerless, you should be able to flash a normal RepRap gcode like Marlin to your Arduino, and just go straight from there... but you need to know things like the steps per mm for your motor/leadscrew combination.