blue slices bug?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kakapoopie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

blue slices bug?

Postby kakapoopie » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:45 am

Hi guys, I'm not sure what I did wrong here but my slices are all dark blue now and won't cure anything. Is there a way to get it back to white? I've tried restarting the computer and using different models.

Thanks,
Vaughan

lond

Re: blue slices bug?

Postby lond » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:14 am

Check the slice colour settings under File - Preferences

/// Marcus

kakapoopie

Postby kakapoopie » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:19 pm

Ahh thanks Marcus! On that note what's the reasons someone would want to change the color from white?

adambx

Postby adambx » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:25 pm

If you take RED for example, it filters out most (all?) UV, so you can use it to calibrate your sharpness/position even while you have resin in the vat.
I use blue to make the light more dim to my poor eyes. Works best if used with red resin. ninja mode so to speak...

kakapoopie

Postby kakapoopie » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:38 pm

ahhh perfect! I've been doing it the stupid way on a piece of paper at the same height as the vat then swapping it out

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:15 pm

kakapoopie

Postby kakapoopie » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:51 pm

nice..been looking for something like that