Update build time on the fly?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
adambx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Update build time on the fly?

Postby adambx » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:22 pm

I'd like to suggest a feature for the estimated build time to update as it's printing.

I use a lot of custom Gcode for the lifts/tilts, so I don't need the ";<Delay> %d$BlankTime". The bad thing about it is that the time estimate is way off.
It would be nice to see that time updated as the print is going on to get a fairly accurate build time.

Just a thought.

Cheers :)

dangre

Re: Update build time on the fly?

Postby dangre » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Just curious if it was possible to leave the run time up on the screen when a print is finished? Currently the screen shows 'print complete' and erases the run time. It would be great to know the final run time when the print finished. I am never lucky enough to be by my machine at the exact moment it finishes to know the total run time.
What do you guys do to estimate run time as my custom Gcode also messes up the estimated/calculated run time?
Dan - mUVe 1 DLP