allocate projecor monitor of Creationworkshop to projector

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
IrgendwerAusIrgendwo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

allocate projecor monitor of Creationworkshop to projector

Postby IrgendwerAusIrgendwo » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:45 am

Hi,

As prints usually take a long time I would like to print and work e.g. on Solidworks in the meantime.
BUT everytime I switch to another programm after starting the print job, the screen of my projector does not show the sliced image - therefore I would like to allocate my projector to Creation Workshop and use other software on my monitor.

...sorry I can't figure it out on my own: I usually avoid Microsoft products and on Mac Creation Workshop always crashed so I'm using a Win8.1 PC to print...

####
Windows 8.1
Acer h6510bd via HDMI
Sapphire Dadeon HD6450 1GB

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: allocate projecor monitor of Creationworkshop to project

Postby PacManFan » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:50 pm

I'm doing some more testing on windows 8.1 now. Thanks for reporting.

Finhead

Postby Finhead » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:41 pm

Both the machines I run CW are Win 8.1 and I don't see this issue. Maybe it's a graphics card/driver issue?
Mine are both Geforce one GTX 765M 2GB and the other GTX 660m 1GB, just a thought.

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:10 pm

I had one other user report a video driver issue with Win 8.1 as well. I know that some people had issues installing the Arduino drivers on 8.1 boxes too.

Finhead

Postby Finhead » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:18 pm