[HELP] DLP with Arduino Uno

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
massimilianos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[HELP] DLP with Arduino Uno

Postby massimilianos » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:51 am

Hi,

I have an Arduino Uno with an ethernet shield attached and I succesfully move a stepper motor.
Now I want to use this motor in a DLP printer, I saw the Creation Workshop project but I
didn't see the firmware.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance,
Max.

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: [HELP] DLP with Arduino Uno

Postby PacManFan » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:45 am

Creation Workshop uses 'standard' FDM-based firmwares. A number of them should work, depending on the board you're using. According to this list , you might be able to use 'Teacup' or 'GRBL' on an Uno board.

Finhead

Re: [HELP] DLP with Arduino Uno

Postby Finhead » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:55 am

2 options that I know of for the Uno but one uses a different shield and one will not allow changes to be made through CW but it will run the timing sequence.

I had the second option working perfectly with a Uno and a A4988 stepper driver but opted not to use it after all since you have to reflash the firmware to change exposure time etc. It would be great if you had everything dialed in and only use one kind of resin and only print one resolution all times.