CW 21 Manual Gcode window

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phife
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CW 21 Manual Gcode window

Postby Phife » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:19 pm

Hey guys,

Im recently upgraded to RC21 of CW and when I toggle the Manual Gcode switch nothing happens. I dont get any Gcode window to enter commands. Is anyone else having the problem?

Finhead

Re: CW 21 Manual Gcode window

Postby Finhead » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:30 am

Nope works perfect on the 3 laptops I have it installed on, Windows 8, 8.1 and 7

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:20 am

I'll take a look, what kind of system are you running on?

Phife

Postby Phife » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:58 am

Yeah, Im not sure what the problem is.

Im running a laptop with Windows 7. Pressing the toggle switch does nothing, the switch moves but no window pops up. The other switches dont seem to do anything either although I havent really tested it that much.

Phife

Postby Phife » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:29 pm

I think I figured it out.. If I dont have the "Projector Control" check box on in machine controls I dont get the Gcode window.. but if it is checked, then pressing the Manual Gcode toggle lets the gcode popup work. I had turned off all the extra stuff since I only have a Z axis and no projector. I'll just leave it on till you can fix that problem.