Bespoke tilt/slide routines automatically added

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
@A2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Bespoke tilt/slide routines automatically added

Postby @A2 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:32 pm

I'm interested in testing different tilt/slide routines.

After you generate the gcode in CW, can you modify the gcode, and save it?

After I have created a bespoke gcode routine that I want to run on different objects, is there a way to have my gcode script automatically added to CW gcode?

Tks.

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Bespoke tilt/slide routines automatically added

Postby PacManFan » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:19 pm

@A2

Postby @A2 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:39 pm

I'm designing a generalized Cartesian platform which allows me to use more than one axis at a time, this is in addition to the vat degrees of freedom of movement that will be coordinated with the Cartesian. So I'm interested in blending multiple axis movements into one parallel, and or serial sequence of motion. I want to test and optimize the vat separation process. Once I'm happy with a sequence of motions, I would like to save that routine, and reuse it for all builds, without having to manually copy, and paste it into the gcode.

tks.

Finhead

Postby Finhead » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:04 am