Thanks

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Happycamper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thanks

Postby Happycamper » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:34 am

Just wanted to say thanks for this software and the updates. I think what makes it great is that people make requests and report bugs and you keep plugging away without getting offended. Excellent work and THANKS!

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Thanks

Postby PacManFan » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:44 pm

Thanks,
I do what I can.
-S