Is there any manual/doc for writing the plug-in?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
paulchainkang
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Is there any manual/doc for writing the plug-in?

Postby paulchainkang » Sat May 10, 2014 11:26 am

It seems CW RC5.1 supports plug-in (there is "Plug-in" under the help menu.) Is there any manual/doc for writing the plug-in?
-paul

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Is there any manual/doc for writing the plug-in?

Postby PacManFan » Sat May 10, 2014 2:33 pm

paulchainkang

Re: Is there any manual/doc for writing the plug-in?

Postby paulchainkang » Sat May 10, 2014 9:32 pm

@PacManFan, I thought the plug-in would be something like the script type in Sketchup. I would like to use the plug-in to control my SLA bench by the plug-in script, instead of modifying the source code. Thank you.

-paul