Commands from Arduino to CW

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
duckprinter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Commands from Arduino to CW

Postby duckprinter » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:17 am

Hi guys,

are there possibilities to send back commands from my Arduino to CW?

We want to implement a stop button. At the moment just all motors stops but the program still goes on.

We’re working with an Arduino Uno and CreationWorkshop Beta 13.

Regards
Toby

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Commands from Arduino to CW

Postby PacManFan » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:27 am

duckprinter

Re: Commands from Arduino to CW

Postby duckprinter » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:27 pm

Hi Steve,
thanks for your fast answer.
The RC5 didn't work on my computer. I'll send you a PN with the Error-Code and an accurate description.

I could imagine that the Arduino tells "STOP" in case of emergency and it is like the stop button (in CW) ist pushed.
The main problem is that the projector still exposes the resin while the machine stops.

I would imagine there needn't too much commands but e.g. "STOP", "START" and "BREAK" could be a nice feature.

Regards
Toby