HELP!!!RC5 not working properly in my 3D printer...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
octanees

HELP!!!RC5 not working properly in my 3D printer...

Postby octanees » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:15 pm

Hello Pacmanfan & friends,
Since the version Beta 13 I cant be able to test the new versions until today, because I was too busy working in other country.
Beta 13 works so good since the first time, but finally I was decided to try with rc5 for view the new improvements of the software.
Looks AWESOME the version RC5, and would be soo good for my integrated touch screen of 3Dprinter....But doesnt work!!!!
The problem is:
when I slice a 3d piece, click on connect and start the printing with play button, but the problem is that the first slice is centered, but the second is moving a little bit to the right corner, and the third slice is moving more again and so on.... so finally in five slices the piece is outside of the printing area.
im using an optoma HD20 , arduino, ect,and doesnt have projector port control, but your software ALWAYS work in my 3Dprinter since the first version.
I remember to had scaling problems with the old Version13 but when I modify the max feed rate values to X0 and Y0 is automatically corrected and solved and centered....The problem for solving in RC5..... I dont know if would be that, but , anyway, the version RC5 doesnt have the option"max feed rate"for change it!!!

Anybody can help me? I love this software since the first time, and Im totally dissapointed with my "bad luck" with RC5.would be great to solve that problem.

Finhead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: HELP!!!RC5 not working properly in my 3D printer...

Postby Finhead » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:54 pm

I've been using RC5 since I finished off my printer. It works perfect for me. I did notice there is a "image offset" box in the settings screen, do you have any value in that section? Mine is left at the default 0.
To change max feed rates you just have to open the profile you want to change with word or notepad and enter the values you want and save. The profiles will be in the install/extract directory.

Clinton

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:50 pm

octanees

Postby octanees » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:05 am

octanees

Postby octanees » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:14 am