MakerJuice - European Reseller

This is the place to buy, sell, and trade printer parts.
1. No illegal activity
2. Commercial vendors of on-topic items are welcome
3. Please be informative as possible in the subject line.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hp_
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MakerJuice - European Reseller

Postby hp_ » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:13 am

Hi All,

We are happy to announce that from today on we are Reselling MakerJuice for Europe.
We are offering the resin at a very good price. in 2 types of quantities

500mL - 25 Euro
1000mL - 45 Euro

in a wide variation of colors

follow the link for your resin needs :)

Kind regards,
hp_

zet-jaro

Re: MakerJuice - European Reseller

Postby zet-jaro » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:54 pm

hi hp_!

I checked this on your website and price for 500mL is 39,45€ and everything is out of stock. If its still possible to get it, could you tell me how much is the shipping to Landshut, Germany? PLZ is 84034.

Thanks mate!

hp_

Postby hp_ » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:55 pm

hi zet-jaro,

currently we only have subsf from makerjuice instock.

13 euro shipping up-to 2KG to germany

cheers,
hp

zet-jaro

Postby zet-jaro » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:50 pm

hi hp_!

thanks for prompt answer!

in case I need some other resins, could you be able to get it for me? (I mean for example castable makerjuice)

thanks!

P.S. I tried to PM you but Im too new on this forum :)

hp_

Postby hp_ » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:00 am

hi zet-jaro,

there is no castable resin form Makerjuice available yet.
there is castable resin form Fun-to-do available and in stock.

cheers,
hp