YHD 101 COMPLETE UNIT EXCEPT DISPLAY

This is the place to buy, sell, and trade printer parts.
1. No illegal activity
2. Commercial vendors of on-topic items are welcome
3. Please be informative as possible in the subject line.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
russiangems
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

YHD 101 COMPLETE UNIT EXCEPT DISPLAY

Postby russiangems » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:05 am

Folks I gave up on the YHD-101 so I'm selling mine for 300.00 minus display, the original display was broken and I don't want a LCD resin printer anymore bought a Laser one instead. So grab it while you can.

If you live within the United States and want it shipped I will do so for 20.00 dollars extra.

Also I do accept cash or Google Wallet as payment.

Thank you

Bobby

P.S. If interested message me.